Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Glasses....

Sooooo..... The baby broke my glasses.



The day before Mother's day.



Some gift, huh?



She had already gotten ahold of my sunglasses a few months ago. I still use them. They work fine, see?



Yep, just fine!

I caught her taking them out again a month or so later and yelled, "NOOOOOOO!!!" Kinda like when everything goes slow motion? Well, I startled her and she closed them, put the back in the case, stuck the case back in my purse and closed my purse.

She's so cute.

Anyways - yeah, my regular glasses, not quite as usable as my sunglasses still are.

AND - they don't fix glasses when the arm comes off, but if they still have the same pair, they'll sell it to you again so that you don't have to go get all new lenses!! WOO! (sarcasm) They didn't have the same frames. It'll be a while before I get my glasses back. poop.

oh well...

No comments: