Thursday, July 31, 2008

My new new glasses!!

I finally got my glasses replaced a month or so ago. I paid half price for the same frames because they were still under warranty and whatnot. I went to the Sears that is on my way home from work and they had to call the Sears I went to initially to confirm that it ahd been less than a year since I bought them.

Once they had that done, they just grabbed a new pair, popped the lenses out of the old pair and popped them into the new pair!!

Not only does this pair have both arms, but they haven't been fun over by a go cart either!!

SCORE!

On a side note, The Baby will be 2 in less than a month. What am I going to do with a 2 year old?! Yeah, yeah, I know, same thing I've been doing with the nearly 2 year old. It just seems like it's going to be drastically different and I don't know why. I don't have any drastic changes planned... Well, unless she remembers how to climb out of the crib again...

No comments: