Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just found out that a check that I wrote on Monday for $100, just went through on my account as $600 which caused that account (not my main account) to go under and incur an insufficient funds fee.  This is the account is the one I use to pay the daycare.  I have a certain amount deposited directly into this account from my paycheck, enough to cover the cost of two weeks, and the rest goes into my main account.

I called the bank and it will take 2-5 business days to fix, which means I do not have access to any of the money that is supposed to be in that account, including extra $50 I keep in there for emergencies that would have helped me replace the stupid tire on my car that keeps going flat!  So here's hoping I have enough in my main account to cover the cost of the tire and my holiday traveling expenses!


So then I called the daycare provider and asked her to check her online for me. She said everything looked fine, but then, while I was on the phone with her, she got a $500 recall on her account! WTF?! Now she is having to call HER bank as well!

Happy Freaking Thanksgiving!!

*bleh*

**Ok, so I just talked to my dad and he is going to meet me up at the discount tire after work and has offered to pay if I do need to replace the tires!  YAY!!

No comments: