Thursday, October 11, 2007

Google

So, I was reading Cosmo the other day... I don't get cosmo, mind you, it was in the library with me saying, "Read me, READ me!! I have pretty colors on my cover!! READ ME!!" So I thought, why the heck not, what's it going to hurt?

On the cover there was a title that caught my eye, I only had so long before my next class, I had no time for browsing through the pages one-by-one. So I turned to page (insert page # here) and began to read "4 Things All Guys Keep Private".

Number one: We masturbate. A LOT.

*ahem* big whoop

Number two: blah blah blah
Number three: blah blah blah

it was the last one that really got me:

Number four: We Google you.

WHAT?! Not that I think you're going to come up with anything special with my name, but... well, let me check... I'll be right back...

...

...

hmm.... this is what I got:
Pink virgins, free japanese schoolgirl virgin

I think that scares me...

So, you don't get much if you Google my real name, but I don't want guys googling my SN either! Mainly because they don't need to be reading this blog and then using it to try and get together with me. That's really kind of creepy.

So, don't google me. Got it?

No comments: