Monday, December 01, 2008

I apologize in advance for my inevitable profanity...

Let me get this straight...

You tell me what I want to hear only to do whatever the fuck you want to do anyways?
I tell you your daughter has been asking, no, telling me that she is going to see her daddy and she's going to go over to her daddy's house today, every day, for the past FOUR days and you don't even TRY to come see her?

Then, when I finally do ask you to come over, you give me some lame ass excuse. When I tell you I am tired of telling YOUR Daughter that no, she is NOT going to see her daddy today, you say you'll figure something out. Which was obviously a FUCKING LIE.

You didn't think about it, you never think about anything! Then you fucking avoided me. Did not answer your damn phone, did not call me back, did not answer my text messages. You didn't have the fucking BALLS to let me know that you weren't coming. You Fucking coward. You cannot just avoid confrontation and hope it goes away. Grow up and be a man. You have a kid and that fact doesn't change just because you wanna hang out with your friends.

The Baby said she was going to see you that day as well - I didn't answer because I did not know what to say.

Don't worry, though. I know exactly what to say now. "No, honey, we are not going to see your daddy today. If he shows to pick you up on Friday, you will see your daddy. We're not going to let him in the house though. He has worn out his welcome here."

No comments: