Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It doesn't work like that.

Pretending that nothing happened does not make it go away. I know you got the messages I sent, so there is absolutely NO freaking way you could not have known that I was pissed.

Kudos for calling back when you said you would. Negative kudos for not answering or calling back when we got disconnected.

Looks like you are back to square one.

_ _ _


When I give you a time when I could possibly bring The Baby to see you because I will be in the area, not getting back to me until 20 minutes before the time I gave you is not going to work. Especially when you say we can only visit only for 30 minutes or so. Don't give me stipulations when I'm doing you a favor.

Telling me it's good that I told you nevermind because you're about to pass out makes me wonder what you thought this visit would be like. Why would I want to bring her to see you only to have you so exhausted that you are about to fall asleep? Where is the sense in that?

Think about it.

Oh wait, that's right - you don't do that.

My bad, I forgot.

xoxo
Me.

No comments: