Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm a Bum.

Yep. I didn't get a chance to talk to The Guy about our current situation before I left for the weekend. I told myself I would take advantage of our time together on Sunday, but, alas, I did not. I am selfish. I was tired and burnt out from the weekend and did not want to have to think about it. So we hung out for a bit after I put The Baby to bed and we didn't talk about it.

He has no idea. He has shown me nothing except that he is still fully a guy and will do what he wants and just hope that there are no repercussions. I have invited him to come hang out sometime this week, but I haven't heard back. I told him tonight of Friday would be best so I assume he is waiting to see how his work goes today to see if maybe he can make it over tonight.

*sigh*

Oh, well.

I did mention to him last night that his mom is going to start wondering why he is spending so much time over here. I need to make a list of things we need to talk about. Trust me, he will not be surprised to see me pull out a list. He might chuckle, but he will not be surprised. That is a good thing.

So, The Plan:
If he does come over, we will talk. If he can't, I will resort to e-mail. He never answers the phone so that route would be futile...

Gah, looking at the situation objectively sure puts me in the 'Crazy for Even Trying' spotlight, doesn't it? Oh, well.

No comments: