Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Universal Sign of 'Good Job!'

I had just turned onto the residential street that leads to the street that The Baby's Daycare provider resides. There was a car in front of me (car #1). He passes the street I am about to turn on. I see a car (car #2) coming up the next street about to make a left turn in front of the car in front of me. For a split second I thought about trying to turn left onto the street I needed to be on; perhaps I could make it before this other car(car #2) got in the way. I decided against it.

This turned out to be a very good decision. In his haste to turn left in front of the car #1, car #2 fishtailed onto the street I was on and proceeded to speed off. Again, this was a residential street. I have no patience for people who have no regard for other's safety, especially when they are leaving the vicinity of elementary school.

I gave him two thumbs up!

He gave me a dirty look...

No comments: