Monday, November 17, 2008

Love, Me.

Dear The Baby,

I am sorry you are not feeling well, but The Momma needs you to nap so that she can take a much needed shower.

Love,
Me

_ _ _

Dear Facebook,

Stop making so many damned changes!

First, you change formats completely so that I have no idea how to do anything anymore and I don't have the time to figure things out.

Second, you stop pulling in my blog entries so that I had to re-add my blog. Which then pulled in ALL of my past blog entries, duplicating all the ones from the past year, causing me to go through and delete the ones that were already there, along with the comments that I wanted to keep.

Next, you stop e-mailing me when I get new messages so that I miss important messages. You are one of the reasons I was not able to connect with my favorite guy friend this weekend.

NOW, you can't even keep my login information for more than two seconds. Having to login every time I try to change pages is QUITE annoying and my Facebook productivity is severely limited.

Please look into these problems immediately. Also, I need some brownies. No nut's please.

Love,
Me.

_ _ _

Dear Headache,

I know you and your family have been hanging around in my head for months now. I know, I know you've already got the place just the way you like it. Wall papered, painted and decorated as it should be, but please, PLEASE go play somewhere else.

I hear the dogs brain is quite roomy. Maybe you can get her to stop acting like a spaz...

Love,
Me.

_ _ _

Dear Disney Co.

Thank you.

Love,
Me.

_ _ _

Dear Bathtub,

I'm on my way.

Love,
Me.

No comments: