Friday, November 07, 2008

Time for Optimism, oh how I've missed you...

I have decided to give in to The Benefit of the Doubt. He txted me at 6:30 saying he wouldn't be able to make it to the movie and that he would see me tomorrow. Okay.

I'm not going to get upset. He is not purposefully waiting until the last minute just to make me mad. He is not trying to be a dipshit.

I'm going to go with the idea that he was really trying. Trying to make it on time and finally gave in. He has to cut off early tomorrow to meet me, I'm going to assume he had a lot to do today.

Tomorrow, though. I am going to tell him that he has the weekend to think about what he wants. Anything we do, has a directly affects The Baby, now. I'm going to tell him he needs to decide whether or not he is serious about wanting to do this or not.

I will not be led on by someone who is wearing a blindfold to what the future holds.

No comments: