Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bacon and chair lovin', it's been an eventful night

So, we went to IHOP tonight and I have decided that MY Baby cannot possibly be my kid!! She was dancing because she got bacon!! (I am SO not a fan of bacon) She liked it SO much!! She ate the whole piece and was chewing on it FORE.V.E.R!! She would take the piece out of her mouth and hand it to me(oh goodie, soggie bacon for Mommy), only to change her mind and grab it away from me and put it back in her mouth so that she could continue her wonderfully fun bout of bacon chewing.

OH, but that is not the best part of our evening!! No, not even close!!

after we were all finished eating, I let her get out of the booth and walk around as far as my arm would go, when an older, grandparent-y looking couple at a booth near ours said, "you could let her walk over here, we'll send her back!"

So I let her go, but she seems wary of them. So, instead of walking to them, she walks to a chair at a table near us and starts dancing to the music wafting from the IHOP speakers. You know, typical baby dancing, the kind of jumping up and down thing that they do.... but THEN... and I swear I am not making this up.... she starts to 'hump' the chair!!

She goes back and forth in her dancing styles, but always the same two. Jumping up and down, make love to the chair, jumping up and down, "you know you like this" and the whole time I'm thinking in my head, "Please, Please, PLEASE don't let these people think I taught her this!"

I'm STILL mortified!!

No comments: