Saturday, September 22, 2007

wow, what a week... what a week...

So, on top of everything else... He called CPS on me.

there is a kind of a hallway/room in my house that connects almost all the rooms together... my house is really small. anyways, at one point, the dogs were using it as a restroom early in the morning and we would have to clean it up everyday, this lasted less than a week.

I told The Guy not to let her crawl through there(I had gates up at all doors except the one to my/her room because i just keep that door closed) because I wasn't sure it was completely clean and I wanted to REALLY clean it before letting her go through there.

He called CPS and reported that my house was unclean and that there were safety hazards (ie: dog feces on the floor).The first time this lady came by, she left a handwritten note on the door.

I tried to call, her phone was off and no one answered the office phone and it didn't say who she was, so I didn't leave a message. I then went through the CPS touch tone service and got transferred to a different person who also wasn't there, but actually had a message on her machine telling me who she was. So I left a message with her, but never heard back. This was a couple weeks ago.

When I told my mom, she automatically said that she guessed we were finally seeing the other side of The Guy, but I told her, "No, I really don't think he would do anything like that!"

guess I was wrong.

The CPS worker came back today and left a card on my door. After I talked to her and she told me what the report was about, I KNEW who made it. I assume there was pressure from his family, which also upsets me because they have been so nice.

I left him a voicemail saying that I didn't want to see him, hear from him, or have anything to DO with him unless he was coming to pick MY Baby up for the weekend that he is allowed to have her.

It may have been a little harsh, but he has completely trashed whatever trust I had in him and I have problems trusting men in the first place! and there it is... that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach... even worse than it was before...

The lady called me back and made an appointment to come back and talk to me at the house for next Wednesday. So we're going to be cleaning this weekend. a LOT.

I'm debating whether or not to go ahead and try to get him to have only supervised visits from now on or not. I think I might bring it up with him first...

No comments: