Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Glasses!! Yay!!

So, yay!! I got new glasses!! I'm so excited!! And, as I have been informed, that does, in fact, make me a whale penis(dork)!!

It was time for a new pair anyways, lets just say that Eva has had her way with the old pair...
They never quite fit the same after something like that...


I had to take these pictures special because, apparently, I don't think I can take a good picture unless my head is tilted slightly....


These are my old glasses:








and these are my NEW glasses!!:









and even in these, my head is slightly tilted. Habit I guess...









So, they are a pretty big change, I haven't had plastic frames in YEARS....



actually, the last pair of plastic frames I had were these:









yeah, they pretty much ate my face... and not in a good way...



but, alas, my prescription has changed so much that I can no longer wear those without getting a migraine... *sigh* so sad...







(yes, I did take ALL of these pictures today, which means I still have that particular pair in my possession... I dig them out whenever I need a laugh! heh.)













this is my favorite part of my new glasses!! They are light blue on the inside of the frames!!




No comments: