Monday, September 17, 2007

cause I'm just plain old kinda crazy....

So tonight, I'm having a long drawn out argument, bigger than any other one we've had so far because it encompasses so many aspects of the last year or so, and I keep hearing my phone do that little chirpy noise it does when it's dying. Every time I hear it, i stop in the middle of whatever sentence or word i happen to be saying and so a quick look around to see if it's in plain sight somewhere so I can just turn it off so it will stop chirping.

Yet, every time it chirps, it sounds so close, but is nowhere in sight!

Finally, I'm sitting on the bed after changing a diaper when I hear it chirp again! Now I know it has to be right next to me, cause it sounded so close! I glanced around the bed and when I didn't find it i though, "wait, maybe it's..."

Yep, you guessed it, it was in my pocket.

No comments: