Thursday, September 06, 2007

"See? Mommy likes it!! It's yummy!!"

So, last night I made The Baby a hot dog. I figured, she knows how to eat string cheese sticks, I think she can figure out hot dogs without choking or something...

So, I make her a hot dog and she takes one little tiny bite and spits it right back out!! So, of course, I want to show her how good it is by taking a bite and saying, "See? Mommy likes it!! It's yummy!!"

So literally she says, "Well, then YOU eat it!!"

okay, so maybe she didn't literally say that, but she meant it!! As soon as I took a bite, she shoved it back into my mouth for me to take another bite and as soon as i had taken my second bite, she shoved it back in my mouth again!! This went on for the whole first half of the hot dog and continued when I brought over the second half to see if she might think it was something different. Nope, no such luck, as soon as I got down in front of her with it, she shoved it right into my mouth! (do you see the pattern here?)

I guess we won't be having hot dogs for dinner again anytime soon...

No comments: