Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just once, I would like to have a conversation without any arguing!!

Well, The Guy came over last night. He didn't get to finish his work because it stormed all morning, so he just made himself stop early so he could come over.
When he called before he asked me what I had found out about the insurance and I said, "What do you care? You aren't going to pay anyways!" and he counters with, "well, I was going to offer to pay half..." "except that you already said NO!"

So we argue a little bit about it and he tells me that I was acting like he OWED me this money... WTH? So I told him that even if she had insurance, I might still have to pay some for her appts and he would still have to pay for half of that!

So, even though I got mad at him, he still brought me $50 when he came over last night. Yeah, he's a good guy.

I don't know how he got that I was acting like he owed me for that, all I was trying to get across was that medical bills are not a part of the child support that he pays every month and that, from what I've seen, they are split 50/50.

I just hope I can get her back on medicaid. That would help SO much.

No comments: