Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"hello? HELLO?!"

So, lately, everytime you hand MY Baby a phone, she'll hold it up to her ear and say "hello?hello?", and, subsequently, she has been crawling under the corner table to get to the house phone so that she can take it off of the charger, hold it up to her ear and say, "hello?hello?".

Of course, every time she does that, I scold her, take the phone away, and remind her that babies don't belong under that table... it's where the dogs go to hide.

So, today, I she was on the other side of the coffee table and I couldn't exactly see her... (if you'd seen my house, you would know why) but I could hear her saying, "hello?hello?"

Now, I knew that she hadn't been under the corner table, cause I would've noticed, and my cel phone was put up, I could see it from where I was sitting, so I could not, for the life of me, figure out what phone she had found!

So I sit up straight and crane my neck to see her over the coffee table and lo and behold, there she was, sitting in the middle of the floor, saying, "hello?hello?" with a playing card held up to her ear!

only MY Baby...

No comments: