Monday, September 24, 2007

No Need To Fear....

If you only knew how relieved I felt right now!! I just breathed the biggest sigh of relief that I could manage without waking the baby.

There is now no need to fear that I will be arrested and the car will be impounded because I have FOUND my driver's liscence!!

and can you guess where it was?

In the laundry, in the back pocket of a pair of shorts that I NEVER wear!!

I was in there tonight putting things in the wash and I wasn't going to put them in because I wasn't planning on wearing them and I take out the tie string before I wash them, which is way too much of a pain for a pair of shorts I probably won't even wear anyways!!

Then, i thought, "Eh, what the heck, might as well, at least it'll get them out of here." I picked them up and, lo and behold, there, sticking WAY out of the back pocket is the plastic wallet picture holder that I keep all my important cards and pictures in. i.e.: my driver's liscence, my bank card (which I recently replaced), my Sam's card, my library card, my favorite picture of the baby at Christmas and my favorites from her 6 month photo shoot at Sear's (which she screamed through BTW).

I'm so happy. I was so afraid I had lost those pictures and didn't have replacements!!

I just cut my canceled bank card in half. It was a bittersweet moment. We'd been through so many stores together... *sniff*

So, anyways, I can 'legally' drive around again!! WOO HOO!! Go me!! Now if only I could find the OTHER plastic wallet picture holder that I lost earlier this year...

No comments: