Thursday, September 06, 2007

Mac N Cheese anyone?

So, our microwave is not exactly new...

The light inside has been burnt out for a couple years i think, so I can't even watch my food spinning around in circles as it is being nuked! *tear* There is a button to push at the bottom of the microwave that is supposed to unlatch the door and let it swing out freely welcoming my food into it's belly. But that never happens when you press the button.

The easiest way to get the microwave door open is to push the button AND push down on the door from the top. ( as if there is another place you can push down from...ha)

Now, this may not seem like a huge problem to others, but there is NO counter space by the microwave at all, and it is damn near impossible to push down on the top of the microwave and push down on the door while holding a very unsteady bowl of macaroni and water!! I mean, there IS space in front of the microwave, but then I would be blocking the door and therefore defeating the purpose of trying to get it open anyways.

So, I usually just press the button and push up REALLY hard on the bottom of the door until it opens, this may be the hard way, but at least I don't have to waste my precious time finding somewhere else to set my food just to open the dang door on the microwave!! (it really is ridiculous isn't it? I'm so lazy!)

No comments: