Tuesday, September 04, 2007

it's 4am and I'm getting overly emotional....

sometimes, I feel like just telling people, if you REALLY don't like it THAT much, then why are you HERE?!?

I mean, seriously, it is natural that everyone, at some time, is going to reach a point where they REALLY need to vent about something!!

and, of course, when they reach that point, there is also going to be someone there to say, "stop bitching cause things could be SO much worse!!"

and you know what? YEAH things could ALWAYS be worse, and you know HOW they could be worse? if E.V.E.R.yone kept E.V.E.R.ything holed up inside of them!!

like when one of people bitch about your husbands, someone else is thinking, well at least your husband does SOMETHING mine blah blah blah, but then there's people like me who could also be right there saying, well at least you HAVE a husband, now let me tell you what my AD(active dad) just did to piss me off, and then there's others who could also bitch at me saying, well, at least you have an AD I just have an SD!! and then there's other's who say, well at least he's leaving you alone, MY SD is making my life a living HELL!!

so... YOU KNOW WHAT?!? don't judge somebody based on their occasional ranting!! E.V.E.R.yone knows that their situation could be worse, and they don't need some random person coming and sending them on a guilt trip for not appreciating ALL they have ALL the GOSH DAMN FREAKING TIME!!

WOO... it's 4am and if that made sense, I'll eat my socks!!

No comments: