Wednesday, September 05, 2007

hmmm....

it has come to my attention that there are some people who think that I have a 'holier than thou' attitude.

let's set the record straight.

I have a sarcastic attitude.

I don't think I'm better than anyone.

Everyone has had different experiences in their lives, I offer my views, take them or leave them, I don't care, but don't talk about me behind my back. I would hate for people to not even try to get to know me just because of a stupid misunderstanding!

I guess I should put a disclaimer on every sarcastic thing I write.... no, cause I would forget and then y'all would think I was serious, and then we'd be right back at square one!!

So, if you don't know me, don't assume stuff about me, ask me about it!!

In time you will grow to love my sarcastic ways!

No comments: